Monday, September 14, 2009

readings nature and places

Sorry to torture you all with my senior thesis work
but for us Nature and Places Poets of Color. HMMMMMMM some awesome stuff. I read it to my little boy. He like snakes and nautral disaster and I needed to hear it out loud. I made some notes of how some poets use vegetable and fruits objects to express their voice. And I also like the forward the note to not equate native american poetry with nature. The little facts put in there are radom and sweet. Bessie Smith "a child will slap your face" Yes , Yes , yes!

I will quote lines at random that reached in to me. " to fret your lightless eyes.
Silent your ancient clicking song, Unanswered the calls of your mates....." nice, Mary Tall Mountain

When I read to my son the hook was snakes. I think he was more into pokemon but I had to explain to him afterwards that David Colosis Sun with issues kicks ass, is rap, has intellect of "sunshine day" I read it I was in New York," Don't push me Cause Im close to the edge!" I am there.to the poet thank you.

Willlam Cook endanged species it is all blow my mind knock me over but hey! referenece to BenFrankin Turkey that bird that f=doesnt';t fly that shit in your eye he was so right on useless wingless animal with out compare you are Americas symbol not the rapotor that kills so teniously.


I am a turkey , lurkey jerrky, sweet and savory taste me , baste me, eat me, cause I am pure there for you, enjoy I have only one gift so sit. Shit it and spit it. Last line to you Cathy. Your balls make me quiver!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS KISSS

No comments:

Post a Comment